ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
The abstract submission for ISMST 2022 has been closed as of 5 May. If you have any questions or wish to submit a late abstract, please do not hesitate to contact the Congress Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TIMELINE & CONDITIONS
- Abstracts MUST be submitted electronically via the online submission system by the given deadline 4 May 2022. Abstracts received by e-mail or received after the deadline will not be accepted and therefore will not be considered for the programme or publication.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the ISMST Scientific Committee, who will consider its formal aspects and the content. They will decide which abstracts will be accepted and may reconsider the final presentation type.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the Congress and ISMST websites, in Congress Programme and Abstract book.
- By submitting you agree that your abstract will be used by ISMST for academic purposes and that you have read and expressly accept the ISMST legal notice and terms, and conditions set therein.
- All presenting authors will receive an acceptance/rejection notification via e-mail by 1 June 2022.
- All presenting authors are obliged to register by 30 June 2022.
14 March 2022
Abstract submission opening
Abstract submission final deadline
Authors’ registration deadline
8 – 10 September 2022
This year, we welcome proposals for oral and poster presentation related to the medical shockwave treatment. Authors’ abstracts may be submitted into one of the following topics:
- Basic Research
- ESWT in Sports Medicine
- ESWT in Neurology
- ESWT in Pain management
- Radial Pressure Waves in Physiotherapy and Sports medicine
- ESWT in Urology and Sexual Medicine
- ESWT in Skin applications
- Recent Developments of ESWT in Orthopedics and Traumatology
- New horizons of shockwave use in regenerative medicine
All abstracts must be written in English.
Please have your abstract checked for correct spelling, punctuation, grammar and formal structure. ISMST reserves the right to edit abstracts if necessary prior to publication within the Congress.
The abstract title is limited to 20 words and should be submitted using the Sentence case (that is, only the first letter of the first word is capitalized (and any proper nouns as well, e.g. Prague, Europe, etc.)
Up to 10 authors can be included. Please have the following details about your co-authors prepared for the submission: full names and titles, email addresses, institutions, departments, city, and country.
The abstract text is limited to 400 words and the required structure is as follows: Introduction, Material & Method, Results, Discussion.
Up to 2 pictures/charts or tables can be included within the abstract text. (Please check the step-by-step picture upload guide below.)
- Pictures must be saved in .jpg
- Charts and tables can only be inserted as a picture (saved as .jpg first)
OTHER SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
For evaluation purposes, you will be also asked to specify your professional background and to state the type of technology you are using (plus the company and device names).
We are also interested in knowing whether the abstract was published or presented at another congress.
Above all, we need all authors’ disclosure statement. If your study has been sponsored, please name the public institution or the company that was involved.
We thank you for your kind attention and we look forward to your abstract submission!
Should you have any doubts or face any difficulties submitting your abstract, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
ISMST 2022 Congress Secretariat
PICTURE UPLOAD GUIDE
Up to two pictures (1) can be inserted within the abstract text using the picture insert icon. They must be saved in JPG.
- Place the picture title within the abstract in the location where the picture should appear (2). Click the “Picture Insert” icon to start the upload process (3).
2. Click the “Upload” button (1) and select the picture you wish to insert from your computer. It will be uploaded to the insert image gallery (2).
3. Select the corresponding picture (1), copy the picture title into the “Alternate Text” field (2) and add the picture dimensions (one size is enough) (3) and confirm the selection with the ”Insert” button. (4) (width 300px = approx. 7cm wide)
4. When the picture is uploaded, the correct location and size can be checked. If you wish to change the dimensions you can simply delete the inserted picture and upload it once again with a different size.
Please contact the Congress Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance.